The Photo Streets of Manila

If you're looking for a late night out or a short photoshoot, I can suggest the nearest place in the country's capital - Sta. Cruz, the northern Manila.

For more insights about the place, you may have a look on the portraits below and let me express my inner thoughts.

Mood of a bliss

Night out starter pack

Lost in dilemma

Love and lust

Chased by chaos

Casual #OOTD

We walked around the streets of Ongpin, Escolta, and Sta. Cruz all night long just to get a snapshot to every place. 

Sweet Disposition

Up  for a booze. Kidding

I can be fierce, too.

Flaunting my ear piercings

That was a quick and remarkable click! Credits to Hakim Mandia for the awesome photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. My business is therefore comfy to discover this. Here is the royal associated with mention that should be provided aparts film the actual helter-skelter untrue stories that is certainly for the strange blogs. buy food online uk

    ReplyDelete