The Chainsmokers Memories Tour Will Make You Scream Out Loud.. Or Louder!

Ready? Turn the beat on.. Spotlights.. Jump!



This is the usual thing of an Electro Dance Music lover. Techno music makes us wave higher and dance all night! (Even when the sunshine greets us in the morning bar) EDM has always been the music to my ears cause it hypes me up as I listen and dance to it all day long.. And honestly, I do listen to other types of songs, but eventually I get a little bored and go back to EDM. (I know someone who shares the same trait!)



Many of us millennials have a wishlist to see our favorite band, artist, gig, or any music personality - every die hard fan has a “go tos” goal someday. Yup, you must agree with me.


Today, music has been widely dynamic, and songs get easily out of track when listened overtime because of the in-demand publication of songs.

Since we’re living in the digital era, almost all the easy access of the technology-driven services are so normal! And it's the "thing" nowadays. Thank you internet to letting me know ahead of time for The Chainsmokers' Concert! I finally got the chance to see them  perform live again and you’ll be shocked to see what happened next.




YES! The Chainsmokers’ Memories Asia Tour 2017 is what everyone was talking about. It’s the third time for the Grammy duo Andrew Taggart and Alez Paul having a concert here in PH. Though was my second time coming to their concert last Sept. 13, 2017 at The MOA Arena. I was with my cousin and friends (it was their first time) and all of us were pretty much excited! Best way to start our first BER months!


Of course, matched my OOTD to feel the night.
Casual jeans with a shade of black


There were 3 DJs who performed on stage prior to their presence, but we came so little close to DJ Mars Miranda and DJ Nick Martin. Both are cool and the tunes were very mellow and upbeat as well.



But everyone is keeping an eye on The Chainsmokers and we can’t wait to see them! However, it literally took approx. 20 mins cue time for the production team to test all the light and sound equipment before the concert started. It made us a little low with energy with all the time hanging by. But when they started showing up with their latest single, our energy went high to the max level!


Good thing they made a sensational entrance from afar! Gahd, I really miss this king of feeling, raving while screaming our lungs out I really love going to concerts of my favorites and spend the fun night with them.




Another EDM spirit spilled in us the moment they owned the stages! Lots of party rockin’ dance groovin’ and scream and shoutin’ were made with just one voice - we, the fans. Plus the electrifying set of lights and fire made us high to the max level! The feeling during that night was - perfect.




Finally I’ll show you their live performance on these videos! One of my all-time favorite soundtracks were Something Like This, Young, Closer, Roses, and Don’t Let Me Down.



*Excuse my loud voice, I was just fangirling too lol




They merely focused on their fresh tunes on the new album - Memories.. Do Not Open. With a mix of the old and new songs, they completed their singles more as noticed. And btw, their EDM pop tracks made me go home with a mental alarm on it cause I still can’t get over it cause I knew their performance was going to be sa EXTRA and it did!


So, how do you spend your own kind of FUN this BER months?

No comments:

Post a Comment