Philippines' largest most loved celebrates #NationalPamperingDay


Amidst the busy errands of the rainy BER months with side plans for the upcoming Halloween and Christmas, never forget to date yourself.


Have a break. Even just for a day or two. Set aside your work station. Just date yourself and grab your guilty pleasure. Indulge into the aroma of hair treatment, a Swedish massage, a beauty make-over, but first, start it with your nails.


Bring your beauty buddy and treat yourselves at the no. 1 go-to nail and pampering destination, Nailaholics Nail and Salon Spa.


Last Oct. 17, 2017, we celebrate #NationalPamperingDay at the SM San Lazaro branch. I gave the gift certificate to my mom as an early birthday treat cause seeing her happy is so extra.



Nailaholics is the Philippines' no.1 nail salon and spa with over 70 branches nationwide, even near your home! It is a quaint Hamptons-themed destination that offers pampering treatments done in a setting designed to give clients the feeling that you are on a vacation to the beach.


I really love the feels of being there, as if I was having a vacation at Havana plus their smoothing service and relaxing music waves our mood.


Nails are one of the physical assets that everyone sees at first sight, and should be taking care of as this is part of grooming. This also reflects our personality if we are tidy or messy (a lot has been saying!).



A sassy Mom and daughter bonding!

I was on a half day at work (should’ve filed a whole day leave my bad..  Maybe next time) when we went to SM in the late morning. Never did we expect for the crowd to be full and long, since it’s early! Cause this promotion probably boosted to many beauty lovers. This kind of freebie is something one couldn't resist! Even the crowd wa full, the store manager prioritized my mom (yaaas queen!).



Cause Mom deserves a treat

She only had her toe nails done and a foot spa (because she takes care of our dogs). It has been half an hour and I left for work, while she’s still getting her nails done. Then there it was, a charming red polish that suits her birthday vibe. She’s getting ready for their weekend getaway with friends!

There was only a little amount left on the GC but I still used it anyway after work. Since I’m feeling classy yesterday and the pastel green color matches my mood, I decided to have my nails painted the same. Except for my foot cause we had to apply gel on it due to the rush hour of my visit (last customer btw).


With friendly staffs, Jovy and Lea :)


Even there’s only a few time left, the friendly staffs ensure to take care of my nails as they applied mani and pedi. I’ve been a salon goer of sorts, and there’s no permanent place where I have my nails done. Given their accommodating service, I now say that this will be my salonscape. They focus on cleaning your nails and making it look beautiful by shape. They even repeat the same process just to make it look perfect.  Thanks to Lea for regularly assisting me and they turned out to be so fine!

Color in the making..


For my foot, I picked dark green gel polish as Jovy applied them. It’s my first time experiencing this service though and I’m loving it. I just learned that your polish should stay at least two weeks before removing and letting it naked for a while. Cause some nails either get white, yellow, or black shades.

Okay we’re almost there, good thing the gel polish has the final touch! My nails dried on time as Jovy placed the UV Sterilizer to make them dry quick as I’m wearing my new pair of black shoes.


Yayyyy, my favorite!

See the difference? Not only beauty changes in you, but the overall charm factor! Nothing cooler than your tinted nail polish. I am so inlove with their exceptional services, I even walked out feeling fresh and looking sophisticated (just like my OOTD!).


Matchy feels RN


This is the kind of chic every ladies are looking for. And you should try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment