The GlamCon MNL Gathered ALL The Beauty Junkies You Have Heard


Manila's biggest beauty event happened at SM Aura Convention, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on January 21, 2017. Lots of beauty vloggers, endorsers, and artists were invited as they shared their tips and tricks on defining beauty in different ways.

This event gathered all beauty lovers into a carousel of segments. There was a section of a face and hair make-over with the professional stylists, a booth of beauty products, a continuous workshop with the beauty influencers, plus a photo op with them after the show!


Glad that I was present on the segment of beauty vlogger Raiza Contawi as she shared us tips on how to style your look through the color wheel segment with your daily OOTD as you can slay em' in the most simple way. 


Surprisingly, she called me in front to show. She even asked the fellow beauty junkies on what make-up should fit my printed outfit. Since my light reddish aztec print and hot pink skater skirt showed more visual, Raiza said that I should add a blue eyeliner to make my eyes more flaunted and should have worn long ear rings with my hair tied to make it look more beautiful. After the show, I asked her if what simple make-up hack would make my drowsy eyes look awake, she said that I should add thin eye wing strokes on the edge to keep it diffused.


I also loved the event in the Glam Gala Stage wherein I was able to see TV personalities former Beauty Pageant Venus Raj, TV and Radio host Joyce Pring together with Stacy and Danah  Gutierrez of Plump PH. Their advice was more on the reality of beauty in relation to social media - how beauty of the influencers affect the beauty confidence of teens and young millennials in exposing skin vs. beauty and how we should treat this as an issue.

With TV and Radio Personality Joyce Pring

With Beauty Pageant Personality Venus Raj

With Stacy and Danah Guitierrez of Plump PH

Best way to be beautiful? Just be yourself in your most glamorous way. 


I enjoyed much in this forward-looking event. Stay tuned to their upcoming glam workshops soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment