I Left My Heart On The Crystal Sands Of La Union

Is it summertime yet? It's really been a while since I last traveled to places in groups, but now's a different one. I used to travel with my family but now with my college friends. So here we come, La Union!



La Union is one of the best places to surf and camp as proved by lots of local and foreign tourists. Especially to us millennial, we always search online on the best go-tos on a long weekend. And we decided to spend it here.



The white sand and summer breeze is perfect for our barkada getaway! We went here by car from Manila via TPLEX for a run of 6 hours, so be sure to gas up before you head up!

See our achieved bucketlist in a day:
  • Breakfast at Camp Avenue 
We rented our tents with the gang here. It was a cozy sunny day and we just dropped off our things in the camp and spent our breakfast here.



  • Lunch at Tambayan
Speaking of making the most of your travel, I suggest that you should go dine here at Elyu Classic, Tambayan. Their budget meals very affordable for only a hundred pesos to keep your cravings filled with the deli taste.


  • Tour at Stone-hand Art Gallery
Was about to tour my peeps to LU's newest attraction, Bahay Na Bato but the property was under maintenance. So we walked over their art gallery instead.



  • Trekking over Tangadan Falls
This suits best for beginners for a 10-minute trekking to Tangadan Falls, and 15-minute walk going back. Appreciated the natural wonders of this peaceful place and swam over the 25 feet deep falls.



  • Dine at Ol'Pub
I must say I'm not a pro for food taste, but Ol'Pub is my favorite. I highly recommend (and my squad) to dine and unwind on the chill ambiance of Ol'Pub. Plus their servings taste very unique in a way they will be remembered for their returning flavor!




  • Chill at Camp Avenue
This was what we wanted. To say good morning and good night across the ocean and blue sky. So we hit our camps and drank a little while sharing our #yolo moments together!



No comments:

Post a Comment