LANY Live In Manila's Concert Hurt My Heart So Bad


There's this band that I love so bad, and it's LANY! Their music in this EDM generation will never get old. Vocalist Paul Klein was so inviting to the extent that I got stuck to his charm when we went to their concert LIVE in Manila last April 6, 2018 at The Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Sad that the tickets were SOLD OUT so fast for their 2nd day in just 2 hours! I was about to buy tickets online but it didn't work, so I had to go to the mall with my pajamas on a mid-day just to buy those for me and my cousin. General admission slots were left for us but we're lucky enough to be part of this awesome concert.



There was no front act, just Lany. I liked their entrance as a band til Paul encountered with us fans all over the dome! Plus what I liked more about them was that in the middle of the concert, they managed to have a slight interlude coming to perform in the middle of the crowd! WHAT. A. SAVAGE. It made us scream out loud FR. 



My favorite songs that they sang was Overtime, Hericane and their last drop ILYSB that made us cry in tears. It was such a beautiful night shared by us Filipino fans, and we're said to be the best!




What's your favorite part of LANY Live In Manila? Share yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment