This Perfect Self-Seeking Spot In Tagaytay Will Make You Come Back

Aww, I'm inlove! Dreamland was so perf, I felt like I found myself somewhere in paradise. If you're planning on a roadtrip with your friends in the metro, Tagaytay is the usual place for hangouts. I'll give you a ride on my blog.


Dreamland Arts and Crafts Cafe  is a homey place that caters to all fellow dreamers, the doers and thinkers, artists and crafters! Dine and Dream inside our cafe full of good vibes.



Let's Dine and Dream Together! The store is open 24/7. Homey cafe full of good vibes for fellow dreamers, artists and crafters, free spirits and indie souls.



Let the photos speak for you.








The cold ambiance and deluxe taste swayed our moods into a chill night vibe. If you want tp bring home a pasalubong, the dream catcher stuffs are very afforable.



Tara, tambay us! G?

No comments:

Post a Comment