Fans React To Halsey Hopeless Fountain Kingdom World Tour Live in Manila


I just can't believe I saw my fave singer, Halsey on her Hopeless Fountain Kingdom World Tour Live in Manila on Aug. 10, 2018 at The Kia Theatre. The event was co-presented by FOX Life and powered by PULP Live World.

I adore her songs ever since I heard her mix with The Chainsmokers, Closer. I began listening to each album and it gave the feels! Her voice hit my heart so hard, lyrics went emotional. Just glad to be seeing her for the first time from the virtual world.



However, one thing that distracted us fans was the change of venue. I paid for a closer view for the Smart Araneta Coliseum seat, but then in the middle of the period the venue changed. I always compared the seats and angle to Kia Theatre, plus the tech lights and sounds are way different. I mean the price was not reasonable for the change of seat. At first, there are bouncers on every corner trying to stop us from taking videos of Niki, special guest. 




We asked why are we restricted from doing so, but they said it is the rules. Like, whaaaaat? We paid for this concert. But when Halsey started performing on stage, no one stopped us from having fun. The hype saved us! Gahhd, I almost lost my voice as soon as she went around the venue and I felt like I touched her hand for a second. Sounded crazy but just to feel I'm not dreaming.



I was so inlove with Halsey and her cool chick moves on stage. And, chased her on the exit parking like a die hard fan. My favorite songs are Color, Hurricane, Don't Play, Heaven In Hiding and Lie


No comments:

Post a Comment