Not Just Grand, But Luxury Was Everything At The Aliw@40 Concert

Aliw@40 brings all award-winning performers


The Aliw@40 Ruby Concert happened on Oct. 4, 2018 at The Aliw Theater together with the well-known local artists on its 40th anniversary. This showcased the award-winning performance of the entertainers. Artists from different generations come together: Pilita Corales, Hajji Alejandro, Jun Pulistico, Rico J. Puno, Tosca Puno, Imelda Papin, Ballet Manila, LA Santos, Mitoy Yonting.

Special performance also from Val John, Andria Terese Nicolas , The Infinite (Christine Leynes, Russel Dionisio, Zillah Cabarles), 3rd Avenue, Asia’s Best Singing Competition Winners, The Madrigal Singer, •Laarni Lozada and Jingle Buena.

Introducing LA Santos


The biggest milestone directed by Adonis Tabanda had a lot of outstanding concerts, and this is one of his. He also directed the first concert of Morisette Amon and "Love Catcher" concert of Lani Misalucha in 2016.



This event was produced by Tag Media Group and Co Presented by Manila Broadcasting Company, Ballet Manila & Star City for the benefit of Aliw Awards Foundation Incorporated. I loved how the collaboration brought all kinds of performers this night appreciating OPM and world-class Filipino talent.

Ballet Manila




Imelda Papin
I was more than happy watching the concert because honestly, majority of the concert attendees were seniors. Like, the oldies generation. I'm not saying this in a bad name. But in fact, I have 3 extra tickets for my parents and uncle cause they fit the age group. Lol happy to see them be happy and young as they share the vibe with the stage performers like it's a throwback memory on their 20s.


Mitoy

Rico J. Puno and Tosca Puno

I love seeing my parents' reaction while they were performing. Such joy in their eyes brought joy in my heart. Growing older, I realized that family values are more important than material matters. I may have not own the luxury I want but they are the luxury. 

Pelita Corales




Thank you Tag Media co-founder Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas for giving us a luxurious experience at Aliw@40: The Ruby Anniversary Concert.  I'll show my vlog soon! #TAGmedia #AliwConcert #AsiaLeadersAwards2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment