Tips On How To Take Care Of Your Fresh Tattoo

As you guys know, I'm lovin' my first Cleopatra tattoo. The pain didn't bother, I'm used to it lol kidding. But seriously, as a first timer, it wasn't that hurtful. Just like sharp pen or needle tracing the lines of your skin, or maybe I'm addicted to sharpness since I got my 6 piercings back in college and wanting for more. What else could I say? It was worth it!



Every beauty lies darkness in between. The fresh tattoo needs to be taken care of. On the first day, the artist covered my tattoo on plastic to avoid scratches from the ink for 2 hours. It is recommended that you should apply anti-biotic after the 2-hour protection. Otherwise, you will feel the itchiness and soar on the area. #deeplychromatic #francesarbie #tattomanila 

Here are tips on how to handle the aftercare within 10 days.

DO the following:
  • Keep the tattoo moisturized with Vandol ointment/Drapoline cream
  • Wash with Johnsons baby soap
  • Wear loose/thin clothes that won't touch the tattoo
DON'T do the following:
  • No swimming
  • No scratching
  • No peeling

I used Drapoline cream as a remedy to my 10-day application. It is available in Mercury Drug Stores nationwide worth P320 as of November 2018. Just spread a little amount of the cream on the tattoo area. Apply once a day. It felt a little painful spreading the fresh tattoo (felt the raw, solid tattoo lines get thicker). Every day, I can feel the itchiness getting more tempting, but of course you CANNOT scratch it lol. *tiis ganda* 

After 10 days, here you go! I'm ready to flaunt the inner woman in me.  

SHAMELESS PLUG: 
Planning to have one or more tattoo soon? I'm giving away 15% discount on tattoo services at Frances Arbie Tattoo Shop. Click my FB ad to know more.

2 comments:

  1. Nice weblog here! Additionally your website lots up very
    fast! Whaat web host are you the usage of? Can I
    get your associate hyperlink on your host? I want
    my website loaded up as fast ass yours lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really informative and helpful blog.we provide NSD Tattoo Odyssey Journey of Ink.
    Tattoo Shops Croydon

    ReplyDelete