I Just Had The Most Valuable STRIP: Ministry Of Waxing All Under.. It's A Girl Thing!

Strip
When you think your flower is hairy or heavy, it's time to strip! The Garden of Eden needs to be groomed in Layman's term. I just had my sweet sereni-strip at STRIP: Ministry of Waxing!

Here's the naked truth you should know about Strip.



STRIP: Ministry of Waxing is an international wax salon originated in Singapore since 2002 when waxing was not yet 'in' the society's norm. Waxing used to be painful, but thanks to founder Cynthia Chua for the new innovation of Brazilian wax practice - made to be safe, hygienic and pain-free. Say goodbye to shavers cause their results are endangered!

They have boutiques in Shanghai to London that symbolizes devotion to the Holy Trinity of Waxing: Hygiene, Speed and Quality. They are also the FIRST salon to introduce 'No Double Dipping' commandment. 



Branches

Today, STRIP: Ministry of Waxing has a hairless presence in 10 major capital cities from Singapore, London, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, to Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Manila and Bangkok.


Strip is 10 years in the Philippines and has 3 branches nationwide (Greenbelt 5, Serendra and Mega Fashion Hall) with different fun interiors. I had my strip at Greenbelt 5 branch and liked the Green Submarine theme. The Instagram salon brought me to places in a snap! Enjoy their fun and witty interiors in every place. 

Operating Hours
This Christmas season, they extended their operating hours at Strip Branches nationwide from 9AM-10PM til Dec. 30, 2018.

Experience
Strip is the first and flagship beauty salon that offered a 15-minute strip with a wax of different flavors. I used to be a member of a wax salon that serves cold wax, applying one amount all over the surface. 




While Strip serves as a 100% hygienic solution, meaning every touch of wax should be disposed and replaced into a new one. They served hot wax in every corner so it wasn't painful at all (unlike the others, it's like pulling off a scotch tape on your thick hair). Lemon was pasted on me since I have dark spots coming from tight clothes. 



I can see how the effect on my vajayjay went whiter and finer from a sunflower to a white flower. Using metaphor for you guys! I'm sharing my hair removal experience with confidence, no shame. I say I wanna come back here as a regular member and move out from the old service. For the record, not all females are into strip. Even males are dominant in getting strip services.



The Hygiene Pack that was  tested upon me is a new individually sealed pouch containing disposable waxing or semi-permanent hair removal equipment (gloves, face masks, pH balance wet wipes and spatulas).

Their PowerPac technology aims to get rid of unwanted hair in comfortable, effective and fastest way. 



I thought a strip is enough for your vajayjay, turns out that there's this new and original facial they created called Ice Cream. I thought it's only for the face, but under as well! This short procedure leaves my 'v' with a smooth and soft moisture as same treatment on a cool and calm feeling like mint (the chicken skin went out!). Thanks to my striperella for giving  me the recommended treatment for my dark skin type. Then it went poof! Stretch marks bid goodbye.



Just so you know, Strip's Waxperts are specially trained in Singapore in a month procedure. As you can see, their professionalism takes out not for the money but for the quality results in which repeating guests recommend.

STRIP TIP: Have a strip every 4-6 weeks when you know your hair is growing a bush, let it trimmed and stripped without getting burns or cuts!



Still a wax virgin? Trust STRIP. Many clients with the same issues can count on their reliable service. Worry no more as they will take care of your hair revolution. Just ask and they will suffice.

Membership
You guys, it's cheaper if you avail your membership in months than an ala carte visit.

Contact
For inquiries/appointment, you may contact Strip on the ff: 0917-8978747Greenbelt 5 +632 501 3997; Serendra +632 901 0892; Mega Fashion Hall +632 531 4083 or email through customercare@hareminc.com. 

Follow
FOLLOW their social media pages on websiteFacebook, Twitter and Instagram to see more of their minute miracle.

To Be Continued
Now I'm always confident to flaunt what's inside me, cause beauty is within me. Strip those bad marks, and always be hair-free ready!

Want to share your hair-free journey with Strip? It's always been easy! Comment down your strip secret cause I'd love to hear them! #StripManila #StripPHJourney

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too
    excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here,
    really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.

    ReplyDelete