How Liese Creamy Bubble Color Made My New Hair Shine

Hair is a lady's crowning glory, so own it. Let luminous Liese beautiful your hair with color from scalp to strands!

I wonder how hairstyle change a person's persona, or even atleast, identity. Every hairstyle has an attitude to bring. Even if you got those #badhairdays, it sums up your mood at the moment.




Naturally, I have curly hair. I had my hair rebonded last December (10 months from now) and it looked like half straight blonde and half curly black. So I don't know what to decide of what my hair will look like until my friend advised me to try coloring hair first.

Good thing I discovered my new hair color fave, Liese was the answer.  We applied the Liese Creamy Bubble Color Chestnut Brown onto my naturally black hair. This hair color has a long-lasting effect, smooth to finger-comb with a moisturized finish. 




LIESE
Liese is a hair color product made in Japan. It is specifically made for Asian hair even for us Filipinas' to boost its beautiful hair color. Liese contains hydrolized silk  and royal jelly that protects your hair strands, leaving smooth strands after coloring. 

No matter what the hair trend is, always deliver yours with style and color.

This is a DIY treatment, smoothing the application on strands that effectively finishes in 20 minutes!

Which shade do you prefer? Buy their products online via shopping sites:
LAZADA: https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/liese-philippines/
BeautyMNL: https://beautymnl.com/brands/liese


To prep your hair color mixture, pour contents of Solution 1 into Solution 2 bottle and to avoid producing foam inside the bottle, gently tilt the bottle upside down.When applying color, don't leave any strands uncovered. 

Liese is equipped with Solution 1 (Colorant), Solution 2 (Developer), rinse-off treatment , foamer cap, skin test panel, instruction sheet and gloves.




Now that I achieved the chestnut brown color, I am so ready to flaunt my hair color to any camera that passes by. Lol kidding! Love how my hair color match my style and vibe. Daily ootd becomes classy to me now.

Follow Liese Philippines on Facebook and Instagram @liesephilippines for hair updates. Stay beautiful in and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment