Nominated for the Liebster Award 2017



My 2017 is filled with a mix of roller coaster journeys and new beginnings. What matters most is that we that we embrace our success and failures as learning paths in becoming a better, bolder version of ourselves.

I am the happiest to share this great news. I just started blogging 2 months ago, and never did I expect to be nominated for The Liebster Awards 2017!


The Liebster Awards is a digital awarding ceremony given to a community of bloggers since 2011. Liebster in German means 'kindest' and 'nicest'. 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
First of all, I would like to thank Charisse De Vera for the awesome pick and motive to join this nomination. Not even words can contain the bliss I feel right now. She's a mommy blogger of 2 grown-up kids and loves to write about parenting, travel, food, beauty and other lifestyle events. Know more about her C'est La Vie, Charrise Blog

ANSWER TO CHARISSE'S QUESTIONS
1. What sets you apart from bloggers in the same niche?
I have a wide set of interests but I solely focus on travel and lifestyle. I treat blogging as an unfolded diary to share my experience and passion to the open possibilities.
2. What kind of blogger do you want to be remembered?
The classy and curly blogger; a social hippie.
3. Feature writing or news editorial writing?
Feature writing.
4. What is the drive for your blogging?
I love to document real time stories and capture unforgettable moments - preferably on travel.
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs.
6. When do you find yourself full of passion to write?
Depends on the ambiance, need a good sight and sound to blend in.
7. Blogging for passion or for money?
I blog for passion since I'm a beginner. But when the long-driven passion takes benefit, eventually it will turn into profit.
8. Ice cream or cake?
Ice Cream!
9. Party owl or bed hog?
Party Owl! Can never get EDM out of my head. *listens to party songs*
10. Favorite writer and why?
David Levithan. Since I was studying in college, I used to borrow novels and read them at home. His composition, Everyday brings me tears and hope to every chapter although the storyline seems surreal. Not that I'm a dramatic person, but he inspires me to think beyond the box and touch people's hearts with words.
11. Writing with music in the background or complete silence?
Writing music in the background. *listens to party songs again*

FAVORITE BLOG
Now my secret is revealed cause I have to say this. I have started out thoughts of blogging when I first saw the aspiring fashionista Laureen Uy and her Break My Style Blog. Back then, I know Laureen Uy as a TV actress, second was I later found out that she's been blogging too. I'm a fan. I love how she handles herself with confidence especially on her fashion lookbook and captivating adventures in and out of PH. Seems like she's famous for every #goals accomplished. Fitness, technology, travel, beauty, fashion, name it! She can manage all kinds with a dashing scene. One of my favorite blogs of Laureen is the recent Then and Bern, Switzerland escapade as if she brings us to her world in picturesque moments. See it and you'll agree with me! 

FACTS ABOUT SELF
1. I was born and raised in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
2. Grew up speaking English, learned to speak Filipino at age 11.
3. I'm afraid to be alone so I bring my dogs with me (a Shis Tzu and Siberian Husky).
4. I'm a passionate dancer, but also a frustrated singer.
5. You can never trust me as a photographer, cause I prefer to be the subject of every photo. 
6. My dream of being a mermaid came true when I worked at an attraction. So much good memories.
7. I may be stubborn outside, but really I'm clingy inside. (My friends know that!)
8. I don't really have a good judgement for food, I just eat everything. 
9. I love to play piano as an instrument.
10. I'm outgoing and cannot stay at home for so long, I call myself a wanderer.

MY LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINEES
Here is my shortlisted nominees for The Liebster Award 2017. I encourage the nominees to visit The Official Rules of Liebster Award 2017 to read and follow the guidelines.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. Games or books?
3. How can you influence the younger generation with writing?
4. Traveler or tourist?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. Photographer or Model?
7. What is your blog all about?
8. If you have a chance for an overnight stay, where would it be?
9. Pizza or pasta?
10. Give a tip for backpackers.

More than excited to read your posts! Leave your blog post links in the Comments Section below and on The Global Aussie's Blog for the selection of winners. Good luck to us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment