Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman Tour 2017

THIS IS IT!! SHE’S FINALLY HERE IN MANILA!

American Pop Singer Ariana Grande is set to perform across the globe with her Dangerous Woman Concert Tour.

And I am hype to say that I was one of her biggest fans that were present at her show last August 21, 2017 here in PH!


I really adore Ariana Grande ever since she became this famous cause I used to watched her shows on Disney Channel back then, and I even get to witness every progress she has made when it comes to her new singles.

There's something about her that makes me feel like a dangerous woman too! See how amazing her presence was on the photos and videos below.



Into You



Thinking Bout You 

Greedy

I prepared months for this one big night to happen and so I nailed my Ariana Grande OOTD. As expected almost everyone wore different styled-outfits from the iconic pop star.



Gahd, my feelings during the night I saw her perform live left me out of voice and sleep full of happiness like ecstasy (just a simile)! Not to mention that most songs of our generation are techno edited voices (because it’s becoming mainstream), but hers was definition of perfect and real! Get it girl! Her enchanted melody became music to my ears for a long time until now.


Still can’t get over this amazing milestone and can’t wait to watch for more! This is highly overrated and it’s just that you gotta agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment