Everyone Is Talking About How DJ Steve Aoki Nailed The Opening Party In Cove Manila

If you're reading this, I guess we're on the same line. WE LOVE TO PARTY!

There is party spirit in us that can't be tamed (hands up if you agree). Partying is not all about getting drunk, meeting new buddies, or looking for some company night out. It's simply getting the hang of raving to the highest level in the form of Electro Dance Music!


(c) Cove Manila

Cove Manila is one of the largest Indoor Beach Club and Nightclub complex in Asia that boasts unparalleled views of the iconic Manila Bay as you party under its UV protected glassdome. It is one of the venues to house a six-ring kinetic chandelier capable of tons of special effects and movements that will engulf you into a trance-like experience on the dance floor.





The international electro house DJ Steve Aoki is best known for its hits such as "Just Hold On" and "One More Light", was the first major artist that hit the decks of Cove Manila.

Steve Aoki also has a Grammy nomination under his belt for his album, Wonderland. His shows are widely talked about for his acrobatic surfing stunts, cake throwing, and champagne showers that will make you look forward to join the party!

The reason why this event made this exciting because Cove Manila launched it's grand opening with famous DJ that had been a topic during the early days. We went to Cove Manila a bit early just to secure ourselves on getting a good spot on the dance floor. And since I'm a fan of Steve Aoki, we happened! 

While the music was on, everyone stood in the party, kept ourselves ready to the most-awaited DJ. I knew it would be his turn as soon as the dancers formed a line with his name cards. Then the bass started smashing our faces and we were getting ready to get caked! He started to hit the vibes up and we rocked til midnight! 


SHOOKT! The feeling was so hype the moment I saw my favorite DJ! It was too soon when I went out of control after seeing what I looked like after browsing my phone's gallery. His remix entry was LIT AF! He brought the crowd in the state of ecstasy (not drugs, just feelings of hysteria) through the sound of music. Liked how the upbeat music made our gang into a colony! (Grabbed the lyrics) I was so tied to the songs he played, especially on my favorite No Beef, Night Call, Boneless, Turbulence, plus his latest song Mic Drop feat. BTS that had me on LSS mode.



A glimpse of my lucky moments during the party was I was able to catch a printed figure of Steve Aoki and his thrown bottle as a remembrance (Sounds funny, but I did!). Liked the way he roved around the hallways of the bar to get along with the audience while the tune was on. Glad that the guards grabbed me to come on stage! Luckiest to see my favorite DJ up close! My emotions were literally overflowing cause seeing him next to me was UNBELIEVABLE. I used to play his songs every single day and still loving the beat of every sound. What's more to like?



The hype went higher when he finally caked the audience! Good thing I stood near the stage so I was saved lol. He ended his music with a phone lightning to rage the night away. (Another song dropped) Just happy as a fan to have a close interaction with the legend and IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER.



Since I was too excited by that time and locked into his overwhelming presence, I have forgotten to bring home all the Aoki stuffs I got earlier. LMAO but we'll see those on photos instead!



When you see it
It was an awesome night than expected, and I bet you will have one too! Keep the fun alive and something you'l never forget will happen at Cove Manila! For inquiries and reservations, contact Kristoffer Bervg, Promotions Executive through 0917-8264363.

No comments:

Post a Comment