5 Reasons Why You Should Read The Best-Selling Filipino Graphic Novel After Eden


Thank you Chamber Shell Publishing for giving me this romantic graphic novel, After Eden remastered by Filipino artist Arnold Arre.

I'll give you 5 reasons why I love this book entirely.

1. A new version of After Eden was born.
After Eden is one of the earliest works of award-winning comic creator, Arnold Arre. This updated version featured new dialogue and scenes that brings the story closer to Arre's intended version, remastering an old fan-favorite story for a new generation of readers and lovers.

2. Emotions were rolling on the story.
Have you experienced being inlove for the very first time and felt like the world revolved around your relationship? It happened to Jon and Celine (main characters), childhood friends turned lovers. Like Adam and Eve, a Garden of Eden was created for them. But what if divine forces were controlling their destiny? This not only put both to the test, but the very fate of love in the world is made to hang in balance.

There were parts where I laugh and cry at the same time, and sometimes cringe over what should've happened to Jon and Celine. The story got me carried away, I finished reading this novel for 2 hours straight! Don't want to spoil the plot twist cause you'll have to read this too. :)

3. The design was remastered into a comic book. 
So enlightening, I usually imagine while reading books. But I love the characters in cartoons in this book! Gave me a more faced vision of the story of Jon and Celine while having butterflies in my stomach.

4. The content was related into the millennial language.
The words and expression used in the book were so relatable. I can feel both ways of the couple's minds! Although the language used is adult-friendly, keep some parts away from the little ones!

5. Available in book stores nationwide.
Support local. Grab After Eden by Arnold Arre now on bookstores nationwide! I'm sure you'll love this and want for more of his works.




No comments:

Post a Comment