Substance Laser & Skincare Is Definitely The Beauty Regimen You Should Look For

You know you're skin is being taken care of by how it shines from touch to texture. That's where I started with Substance Laser and Skincare. My fourth visit has finally set me a point wherein my skin is "hiyang" with them.


Apparently, I have naturally dry skin. I always apply moisturizer or cream on my face daily to keep out of the crack skin. The exterior sun and pollution sometimes affect the layer breakage, thanks to sun protection SPF 60 products. Good thing dry skin is my only problem, pimples are way out of my issue or else they appear when I sleep with make-up on excessively (my bad! I'm guilty).



I experienced Holy Grail Laser for a 15-minute beauty makeover than your usual 1-hour facial treatment. Advanced in technology, aiming to give the miracle in fast and effective results. Before the treatment, they applied cetaphil to smoothen my face. I came with no make-up so no remover was used. The process didn't hurt at all, it's like a hot UV pinching the parts of your face for a beautiful you. So.. *tiis ganda*. Thanks to Cess for assisting my skin antidote.

Seek for the signs. Cheers to a young, vibrant skin by substance!


C'mon guys, don't settle into something less deserving. Don't just aim for the good looks. You deserve to glam and glow, girl. Get it here at Substance Laser & Skincare!

Join my Facebook Contest in this post for a FREE Holy Grail Laser for two (2).

No comments:

Post a Comment