3 Ways To Stay Cool All Day

Most people wonder why they see themselves as haggard after a long, tiring day. But this is not an excuse for me despite of being busy.


So.. what keeps you cool all day? Here are 3 easy steps.

  1. Start with a positive attitude
Make it a habit to wake up positive. Think of rewards as blessings and occurrences as lessons learned towards a brighter future. Smile to everyone you pass by. Say hello and how are you to your family members and school/workmates. Who knows, our small, friendly actions can make a big impact to their day (as some may be hiding their inner depression). Starting positive will end you being positive despite all the shortcomings. AJA!

  1. Believe in yourself
This may not be narcissism, but you have to be your own best friend. Believe in every dream aspired, make it an ongoing progress to slowly attain your goals in life. Dress, present, and work with confidence. You’ll notice that everyone around you will get impressed, not just by the looks! But don’t be a little nasty, show them you’re professional with a class. Because success will always come before the hardest trials. Success is better seen, than said. Once proven, you’ll be thankful for your entire life.

  1. Give yourself a cool treat
We always do our best shot when it comes to school or work. Since I’m a young working millennial, I always enjoy whatever life gives for me. No matter what I do, and wherever I go - I always make sure to keep myself a cool treat - the new Doublemint Slim Products!


Here’s some interesting news about the two latest product innovations:
  • Doublemint Slim Packs - offering fresh breath with its convenient packaging
  • Doublemint Chewy mints - offering a fun way to get fresh breath with its chewy fun flavors

Both of my cool buddies provide a suitable way to stay fresh with its slim and convenient packing that lets you on the go. Big thanks to Wrigley's Philippines - Doublemint Team for delivering these tasteful pack that records moments to share with my family when on a family day, that boosts my energy to work smarter, that enlightens my vibe when shopping for my favorite make-up line, that measures the bond beyond my friendships, that creates the spark to my long-distance relationship, and lastly, that gives me the reason to be cool and productive all day.

Always give yourself a reason to stay cool anytime, anywhere. So let me pass on the coolness to you. Yes, you. Be more confident to establish more meaningful connections, only with Doublemint Chewy Mints. #FreshnessNaLagingSwak

No comments:

Post a Comment