5 Places To Achieve Your "BFF Goals" In South Manila

This is the first month of 2018 and it seems like I've been going to half of my go-to places this year. Been to different places with different people and this time, it was with my long-time best friend, Jenina. 


My outgoing personality never goes out of style, and you should also bring on your niche. When was the last time you spent your barkada trips while adulting? I'll be showing you where to achieve your BFF goals in South Manila.

1. Watched The Most Talked About Film - Insidious: The Last Key
We were one of the firsts to witness the horrifying film, Insidious: The Last Key movie at Mall of Asia. Funny how I screamed my voice out on my best friend's ear the first time I saw an epic ghost, and it continued on the entire film! The tragic plot of Elise and the demon's possession over her loved ones gave us goosebumps. The movie portrayed the throwback series of The Insidious and the paranormal story of psychic Elise. Okay just sharing cause I still can't get over it. 

2.  Kickstart Into A Riverdale Setting at Container Turf

Jenina and I are the type of best friends who can cool and fool at the same time. Like, we're cowgirls. We're always on the go of any thing that comes through. I told her that I want to go to the neon places and this is where we ended. 

Did we achieve the Riverdale look and feel somehow?




We had our late night talks and pics at Container Turf, BF Homes Paranaque. It's a food park that give the metro's best and adventurous eats alongside hours of night entertainment. 

3. Slight Detour And Snapshot In Nuvali


When we were on our way to Tagaytay, we stopped shortly on the green fields of Nuvali as we appreciated the calm breeze and environment conservation.

4. Starbucks and Chill In Tagaytay's Aguinaldo Highway 

Just like any typical millennial, our trips wouldn't be complete without a sip of Java Chip Coffee (been ordering my fave for 10 years literally lol). Been here a couple of times but it felt new to hang out with my best friend in this frenzy vibe while loving the view of Taal Volcano.

5. See The Incredible Artistry at The Orlina Museum



Both of our firsts, we learned about the glass sculpture works of the founder, Ramon Orlina. He is the first Filipino practitioner to produce an enchanting contemporary visual art like these, from sights of appreciation to transformed outputs. 






Be dazzled and prized by also numerous collectors in the exhibit in Tolentino East, Tagaytay. 

Now you know where your BFF Goals will take you. Plan yours and I'll be glad to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment