Why Sandbox Should Be One of Your Travel Plans This Summer



Are you a sports enthusiast? If this is a hobby for you, I guess this Hunger Games spot will mark down your travel bucketlist for this summer. My relatives and I went out on a trip to Sandbox, a sprawling adventure destination with the coolest rides and attractions for all ages. See the MOST LIT activities here!


How to get there? Sandbox is located in Alviera, Porac, Pampanga. A 2-hour drive away from Manila will make you think of the coolest game plan while on the road. 

1. Giant Swing



Known as the country's tallest swing,I literally felt brushed off in Space when I experienced this short banger!

2. Free Fall




We climbed on top of the highest heights for a swift fall in the Adventure Tower! I almost lost my heartbeat for a second.

3. Outdoor Archery




This is definitely my favorite part cause I felt like Katniss Everdeen! It was my first time doing archery and I nailed it the bull's eye for 6 times on fleek! This is a fun activity to slay your bow and arrow tactics on a range strike.

There's more to explore here at Sandbox! Visit this outdoor attraction from Tuesdays to Sundays from 9AM-5PM. Best to come on a weekday so you could feel it more like you own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment